Headache Headache

Over rated

Hmm... I have now watched this movie five times searching for the reason why it is still holding a 4.25. Beats the hell out of me. Yes the soundtrack is a classic for those out there who are over 20, but it is still pirated for this application and only sort of fits the animation. The graphics were good but not great by any stretch. There was zilch interactivity not even a preloader. NG is infamous for its violence and this was quite tame. I find it refreshing that a non violent movie could get this good of a rating but I still don't think it deserves such a lofty stature. Anyway good job and congradulations on the good reviews.

Something Something

well concieved and executed

A very thoughtful movie with a good message, maybe there is hope. I did not think that the message was too religious, perhaps too anti-violence for the typical NG reviewer but some out there will understand and enjoy it. You did a good job with the graphics especially in the transitioning. The music was also a good choice. If you are 16 you have a bright future Proud to be your 100th review.

Surreal Surreal

relieved my boredom as well

Hey that looked a bit familiar. I think we both see that flash is a great vehicle for creating artistic, geometric, music videos. I hope you continue to make more of this type of movie, I am planning to make more myself. If you havent seen my movies check them out.

Wind Chimes Wind Chimes

refreshingly well done

I liked your piece quite a lot. I especially enjoyed the sepia toned graphics. You blended them well with the sound creating a haughntingly beautiful flash. The interactivity was limited but it kept me amused for a little while. Keep posting your art here, NG needs more of this type of work. My movie is also artsy, although I am a bit of a novice to flash. Check it out if you have the time. Keep up the great work!